Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator not scaling proportionally Shift not key not working

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm having problems with scaling anything proportionally while holding the shift key. I tried everything that was suggested on the other threads. 

Closed and restarted the illustrator. Uninstall the program and reinstall it again. Any suggestions on what else's could be wrong? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now.

Please follow suggestions on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) for such issues & observe the performance. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting the Preferences file. You can do that in General Preferences.

image.png

If that doesn't work, try uninstall/reinstall using Adobe CC Cleaner Tool. It's not the same as a regular uninstall/reinstall.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines