• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator on iPad vs Pc

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm currently studying graphic design in college, at the moment I'm doing all my vector graphics on a laptop which I find a bit long and hard to do and finish. However I recently found out you could use illustrator on iPad and I was wondering if it's much easier to work on a iPad or laptop/pc? Is there a difference between the app on iPad and pc? Is it worth the investment?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator on the iPad is still in beta.

If you feel you're wasting time, then maybe you're not working efficiently with Illustrator. Can you show examples of what takes you so long to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only reason I felt it was "time wasting" is because I had professor who would could give me projects that would take about a few days to complete, but he wanted it done by the next day. Which was a problem for me since I had other class to attend after his class finished, I had other work to complete, forcing myself to stay up late to finish and still be able to wake up early to attend class. So I just wanted to know if working on iPad was a better option so I don't run into a problem like that in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting things done on the iPad would take equally as long (at least). The iPad version might be quicker in some things, but then takes more time in others. It lacks a lot of functions the desktop version has, so some parts of your assignments might not be possible at all.

There are some videos available on what it does. But it's not public anyway at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines