Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator pathfinder tool not loading

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am trying to use the pathfinder unite tool. It starts to load but after a while everything stuck and show the below pop up.

Can anyone let me know how to solve this? 

Thank you in advance. 

image.png

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 13.48.39.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You generated some hundred shapes using either a blend or the transform effect? There are too many paths.

Try and make the letters one by one.

But since you are doing this at all: you just might not end up with a usable result anyway. Try different methods.

https://www.vektorgarten.de/long-shadows-with-illustrator.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines