Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator performance bug

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

First of all, I use adobe illustrator on a macbook. Illustrator seemed to work fine when I dowloaded it in november, but in december it started to have performance issues. When I wanted to click on the library, or layer the would stick to my clicker and would move on my screen and I could'nt get rid of it. As for my work, without even clicking it would just select anything and do things I didn't ask it to do. Also, when I had the illustrator window open, my whole macbook would bug. I tried using an exterior mouse but it wasn't the problem. I updated illustrator to the latest version, updated my macbook and still nothing. I reinstalled one week ago hoping it was just a weird phase but the problem is still here and I don't understand what it is because when I use illustrator on another device it works perfectly.

Please help me resolve the issue, and thank you in advance for taking the time to read my problem.

Agapi

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please follow suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines