• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator plugins causing forced safe mode

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Illustrator 2020 and keep getting this screen, I tried to 'fix' the plugins but the paths that are shown do not lead anywhere in my files. "adobe illustrator.app" is not an option. Any tips on how to fix this? I want to get back to work out of safe mode. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 4.38.33 PM.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "paths that are shown do not lead anywhere in my files". Are you able to locate the path till adobe illustrator.app? If yes then the the path after this can be accessed by right clicking on adobe illustrator.app file and choosing "Show Package Content" then you can browse to the rest of the path.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2020 (v 24.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v24.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If that doesn't help, try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines