Highlighted

Illustrator Pressure Sensitivity - How do I keep the settings after closing the document?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. After I adjust my Illustrator brush pressure settings they disappear when I close the document even if I still have the program open.

How do I retain my brush settings?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Which version is this?

Also: these settings are document based, not application based. If you want them in every new document, create a new brush in the brushes panel and save this as a New document profile.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator Pressure Sensitivity - How do I keep the settings after closing the document?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. After I adjust my Illustrator brush pressure settings they disappear when I close the document even if I still have the program open.

How do I retain my brush settings?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Which version is this?

Also: these settings are document based, not application based. If you want them in every new document, create a new brush in the brushes panel and save this as a New document profile.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version is this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhhh, ok, thank you! I'm new at this ☺

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0