Highlighted

illustrator previous version

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install the previous version of Adobe Illustrator because currently, I have version 23.5 and when I drag my artboard around I see some delays so I want to downgrade my Illustrator version to 20 so that I have smoother performance but to do so I cant find other versions option beside Illustrator in the creative cloud so can u guys help in this regard?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

illustrator previous version

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install the previous version of Adobe Illustrator because currently, I have version 23.5 and when I drag my artboard around I see some delays so I want to downgrade my Illustrator version to 20 so that I have smoother performance but to do so I cant find other versions option beside Illustrator in the creative cloud so can u guys help in this regard?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the current version and immediately previous (24 & 23) are available officially through Adobe.

There are direct downloads for a few more versions on ProDesignTools' site. CC2017 seems to still work:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines