Highlighted

Illustrator Prints in black only

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

i am trying to print a colour document in illustrator.

The document comes out only black in the printer, even if the printer is a colour printer.

The printer is a Kyocera Ecosys 6526 CDN. From other applications like Adobe Reader I can print in colour.

On a Kyocera Ecosys 6530, the successor of the 6526, the document is printed in colour.

It seems that the 6525 under File -Print- Colour Management-print profile only admits black and white.

For 6530 printers the print profile contains "sRGB ICE61966-2.1".

Can someone tell me how to import this profile, or why I can't print in colour from Illustrator?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator Prints in black only

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

i am trying to print a colour document in illustrator.

The document comes out only black in the printer, even if the printer is a colour printer.

The printer is a Kyocera Ecosys 6526 CDN. From other applications like Adobe Reader I can print in colour.

On a Kyocera Ecosys 6530, the successor of the 6526, the document is printed in colour.

It seems that the 6525 under File -Print- Colour Management-print profile only admits black and white.

For 6530 printers the print profile contains "sRGB ICE61966-2.1".

Can someone tell me how to import this profile, or why I can't print in colour from Illustrator?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably the printer is not PostScript ready. Maybe it is not set up correctly. Have you contacted Kyocera?

If it works when printing from Acrobat, just use that. For non PostScript printers it's a common workaround.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Thank you i will contact the Kyocera Support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0