• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator: problem with the "no fill" shortcut (Spanish version)

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I´m trying to use the software in its spanish last version (april 2020) but i´m having some troubles with the shortcuts. In this case the "No fill" shortcut appears with the "ç" but it doesn´t work.

Don´t know why, have to enter to the shortcut preferences and change it to other letter. But it seems weird to me that even though it appears as a default shortcut it doesn´t work. Any thoughts about this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't have a solution to your problem but I do have a question.

Your are specifically asking about an Illustrator problem but you posted your question in the Get Started forum and not in the program specific "Illustrator" forum (where I have moved your post to). 

What was the reason you originally post this question in the Get Started forum?

Please respond.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
oooh! I´m so sorry, didn't notice about that, I don't remember how do I get there, guess I thought it was only one forum (now I am learning) but actually it was quite strange that I couldn't tag the discussion with an illustrator tag.

Thank you so much for moving it.
—Ricardo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines