Highlighted

Illustrator slow performance on macOS 10.11

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same isssue of lagging on my Illustrator. It doesn't have GPU capability but that never stopped it from working until 5 months ago. Even some of the people  who have GPU enabled don't have it working so I know that's not the issue.

With the image attached, please let me know what can be done as I'be been losing on work for the last couple of months.

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.27.12.png

Mac Specs.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator slow performance on macOS 10.11

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same isssue of lagging on my Illustrator. It doesn't have GPU capability but that never stopped it from working until 5 months ago. Even some of the people  who have GPU enabled don't have it working so I know that's not the issue.

With the image attached, please let me know what can be done as I'be been losing on work for the last couple of months.

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 11.27.12.png

Mac Specs.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator is it?

I'm not familiar with the details of El Capitan, but can you turn off the Dication in case it's running?

You do regularly restart the system?

Did you try and reset the Illustrator preferences? (Move the folder - in that case you can revert: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html )

The harddisk has sufficient spare space?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now.
We'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, please share information asked by Monika in earlier response. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0