• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator slow performance on macOS

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI running consistently slowly - since Big Sur Upgrade, any ideas anyone...? Running on a 2017 Mac Pro with 64 GB RAM and 500+ GB of storage; so while I dont expect it to be running at warp speed, I do expect AI not to be running so slowly, I would rather see less spinning rainbow wheels...time is literally money.

It would be really great if both Apple and Adobe could knock heads together and work on speed of functionality - and consider end users for once - I am sure there will be people operating on older and less capable systems, who must be wondering what to do...we can't all upgrade hardware every year.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'll pass on your feedback to the product team. Please try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps improve the performance of the app.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines