• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Stop Function

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing that has always plagued me on Illustrator is the stop button on a task's dialogue box. Currently, this is happening so I thought I'd throw out a comment on it. I hit the add tool on something that should not have been included and now illustrator is not responding and taking lightyears to do the process. No matter how many times stop is hit, nothing happens. I rather not force quit the program since I have a couple unsaved projects, but it is what it is. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the operating system and version of Illustrator that you are using. Also, please report whether you've had this problem on a single computer or have seen this behavior on whatever computer you've used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 25.1 currently on a 2020 MacBook pro. But I've been designing since CS3 and it's always been an issue. I just wanted to finally throw it out there into the ether to see if it is something that could be fixed down the road finally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caleb,

Apologies for the delayed response. Would it be possible for you to share screenshots or a small video of your workflow? Please share version of OS as well. This will help us understand your concern better. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines