• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator stops installing at 93 %

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone who knows why? Tried to abort, and install svereal times, but everytime it stops installing at 93 %

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you disable your antivirus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that happened to me as well, I think mine stopped updating at 9%, but when I tried to cancel and start over, I realized Illustrator new version was installed, it just didn't update the progress indicator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. If it isn't, please follow instructions on help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines