Highlighted

Illustrator - Thin Lines in Logo look pixelated when sized down

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm having these issues with my logo that I'm exporting from Adobe Illustrator. It seems the thin lines are becoming distorted as the logo is used on a PC and in Word. I know the size and resultuion of these files are very high, how can I make the thin lines smooth at any size for my word and powerpoint documents?

Any help is appreicated thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator - Thin Lines in Logo look pixelated when sized down

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm having these issues with my logo that I'm exporting from Adobe Illustrator. It seems the thin lines are becoming distorted as the logo is used on a PC and in Word. I know the size and resultuion of these files are very high, how can I make the thin lines smooth at any size for my word and powerpoint documents?

Any help is appreicated thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting to PNG, select "

artwork optimzed from anti-aliasing option .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. They are too thin to work "in any size".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines