Highlighted

Illustrator to PDF issues - missing elements

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've already posted on this - but very new to this community and not sure how to edit my original post - so I thought best to start again!

I have created several documents in illustrator (2020 version), with multiple artboards and artwork. Some of the artwork is copy and pasted from other illustrator documents (Also Illustrator 2020). When I come to save the files as PDF to either print or share, some of the artwork is missing.

I've tried checking that objects aren't non-printable and tried also flattening the documents (through layers - flatten artworj)... but Illustrator doesn't seem to want to do this. One user suggested posting a link to the work I'm having issues with (hence the reason I am reposting). I'm just dreadling the thought of having to redo all this work!

My knowledge is fairly basic when it comes to this sort of stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the DropBox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yr4q6rxl5ujbmts/AACIdhMG4hooiYFQvvGGJCgEa?dl=0

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Illustrator to PDF issues - missing elements

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've already posted on this - but very new to this community and not sure how to edit my original post - so I thought best to start again!

I have created several documents in illustrator (2020 version), with multiple artboards and artwork. Some of the artwork is copy and pasted from other illustrator documents (Also Illustrator 2020). When I come to save the files as PDF to either print or share, some of the artwork is missing.

I've tried checking that objects aren't non-printable and tried also flattening the documents (through layers - flatten artworj)... but Illustrator doesn't seem to want to do this. One user suggested posting a link to the work I'm having issues with (hence the reason I am reposting). I'm just dreadling the thought of having to redo all this work!

My knowledge is fairly basic when it comes to this sort of stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the DropBox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yr4q6rxl5ujbmts/AACIdhMG4hooiYFQvvGGJCgEa?dl=0

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a link toyour old thread. And also: please don't create a new thread for the same issue.

You cannot edit your own posts. It's not possible, so please just stay in your old thread when your post is an answer to it.

Translate

Translate

Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Nov 09, 2020 0
Resources