Illustrator tutorial popup

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a Learn tutorial that keeps popping up in Illustrator. How do I turn this off? It pops up several times a day and the only options are"ok" and "remind me later".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 25, 2021
Monika Gause Adobe Community Professional , Feb 25, 2021
It should go away after you first clicked it away. Do you have any issues that could affect your preferences?   You could try if rebuilding the preferences helps. Rename the folder as described in here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show a screenshot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.31.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.31.20 AM.png

  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should go away after you first clicked it away. Do you have any issues that could affect your preferences?

You could try if rebuilding the preferences helps. Rename the folder as described in here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dturman707 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It goes away but then it comes back everytime Illustrator is restarted. It looks like resertting the preferences worked. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines