Screenshot 2020-12-04 102741.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Hi Rajesh,

I think you figured it out already. If the file name is the issue, try simplifying it, drop the plus (+) symbol perhaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble you are facing while saving the files with Illustrator. If I get it correctly, whenever you are trying to save files with Arabic text, it saves a temp file instead, files with English text just save normally.

In that case, I would request if you could share a few more details like:

• OS and version of Illustrator
  • Where you are saving these files (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System /External HDD)? 
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently.

We’re here to help, just need more info.   

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Madam,

I have windows 10 corporate plan with full adobe suit facility. We are in Medical Pharma line. We make Artworks in multiple languages as per project requirement. Antivirus cisco we are using, all system updated do regularly by our IT people. These was saving on desktop with local folder. This is facing from last 7 days, sometime says file name is too long. But when windows 10 have some limitations upto 266 characters, but Illustrator cann't handle big file name.

BR,

Rajesh Mehta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rajesh,

I think you figured it out already. If the file name is the issue, try simplifying it, drop the plus (+) symbol perhaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines