Illustrator update 25..2 on two different computers says graphics card not compatible.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the screen I'm getting on both my desktop and laptop.  We updated the drivers on the desktop.  and still the same issue.  The laptop worked great until the upgade this morning, then this screen.  Is this a known problem with the 25.2 update?compatability issue.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We have introduced this feature with the latest release of Adobe Illustrator 2021(v25.2).

Have you updated the drivers to the latest version as suggested? This report should not come up once the drivers are updated to the latest version.

If you wish to stop seeing this compatibility report, you may turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference:

compatibility.jpg

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when I get these messages... I go to my computer setting to see if there is a new update for my computer.  Most of the time there is and when I update it these error messages go away.

Let me know if that works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Kay5ED2 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the laptop working after downloading the driver updates, but am still having issues with the desktop, but it's been wonky from the beginning, so it's to be expected : )

Thanks to everyone for their replies.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kay,
I also had that message on my screen yesterday. In my case, the drivers for the Intel HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA Quadro K2000M should be updated.
Well, the problem is - at least in my case - that support for my graphics cards has apparently been stopped by Intel and NVIDIA and no new drivers are being released. However, the GTX 1060 is not that old and should actually still be supported.

Regards
Lorenz C.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Many users have reported the similar concern. We'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system...) to stay tuned for the updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines