Illustrator won't launch on M1 Mac

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried reinstalling Illustrator several times (including preferences), it just won't launch. Photoshop too. I get two Illustrator icons in my Dock, and both of them are unresponsive.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021
Hi there, Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you have issues with multiple apps on your machine. You may try using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove the Illustrator & Photoshop completely & reinstall once done. Let us know how it goes. Regards, Ashutosh

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing's happening to me with PS and AI. Tried uninstalling, restaring computer, et cetera.

AE works fine. Also on an M1 Macbook Pro 13". Even Photoshop Beta won't launch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you have issues with multiple apps on your machine. You may try using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove the Illustrator & Photoshop completely & reinstall once done.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines