• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator won't open

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator won't open for me. I get to the main screen but once I try to open a file or start a new document it shuts down. Doesn't provide a crash report. Doesn't provide any additional details or way of reporting the issue. How do I fix this? I've tried multiple versions of the program and each one crashes.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope you all have the app working. If not, please try updating your app to the latest version.

You may also try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illustrator/td-p/11561981). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here Illustrator 2021 crashes on launch, I don't have the fonts installed mentioned in the workaround

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. following for help.

I even tried uninstalling and re-installing and no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope you all have the app working. If not, please try updating your app to the latest version.

You may also try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines