• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator won't preview changes in the transparency mask until I move the art.

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just set up a new computer this morning and this is a new problem I have not dealt with before. Any edit I make to the transparency mask in an artwork does not preview until I move the artwork. Moving the view, zooming in and out etc doesn't udpate the preview, only moving the artwork. I tried turning off my GPU performance to see if that was causing some issue but it didn't change anything. 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously it is a bug in the latest version of Illustrator.

See this related topic:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/don-t-see-live-preview-of-gradient-texture/td-p/11745385?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This issue will be fixed in upcoming release of v25.2. If you wish to install prerelease, please follow instructions given on this UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42412372-opacit...).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines