Highlighted

Illustrator workspace issue

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my illustrator is broken, what I mean by this would be that it alwasy has no tool bars or other sorts of stuff in that catigory when I launch it. See the image attached, also when you look inot the image you see its stuck on Essential Classic mode even though nothing happens. I try switching to other modes but it keeps switching to this mode no matter what.

Can anyone help me with fixing this?

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator workspace issue

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my illustrator is broken, what I mean by this would be that it alwasy has no tool bars or other sorts of stuff in that catigory when I launch it. See the image attached, also when you look inot the image you see its stuck on Essential Classic mode even though nothing happens. I try switching to other modes but it keeps switching to this mode no matter what.

Can anyone help me with fixing this?

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you press TAB?

Or press F?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont even know, one day when I launched the program, it just was stuck like that. I even uninstalled it and reintalled it. Still I had the same problems. SO I dont know if its something creaive cloud or laptop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We'd love to help. Would you mind sharing the version of Illustrator and OS? I'd recommend resetting the Adobe Illustrator preferences once. Please follow the instructions on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.
Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines