Highlighted

Illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My coworkers are unable to work with files I have created. They are unable to select objects or text. When they try to select an object the outer edges of the art board highlight and they can't select an object. Everything moves as if it is grouped, and there is no ungroup available. When an item is selected it does not highlight edges, just the outer edge of the page or art board highlights.   

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

They probably work with an older Illustrator version.

Either ask them to update to the same version as you use or save your files as an older legacy version (and check if you have use features that are not available in the older version). 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My coworkers are unable to work with files I have created. They are unable to select objects or text. When they try to select an object the outer edges of the art board highlight and they can't select an object. Everything moves as if it is grouped, and there is no ungroup available. When an item is selected it does not highlight edges, just the outer edge of the page or art board highlights.   

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Either ask them to update to the same version as you use or save your files as an older legacy version (and check if you have use features that are not available in the older version). 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Resources