• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ilustraciones representativas de Ilustrator para cada nuevo año.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. Realizo un trabajo academico ,ya lei la historia del prigrama.Me gustaria saber en que estan ispiradas las ilustraciones que acompañan a cada versión de ilustrator,mismas que son cambiantes  año con año y ,si es posible , ¿quienes son sus diseñadores? Espero que puedan ayudarme .Muchas Gracias.

A continuacion dejo adjuntos los ejemplos .Ilustrator 21.jpgilustrator 18.jpgilustrator 19.jpg

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually, the splash screen at startup or the 'About Illustrator' screen (Help > About Illustrator...) will tell you who the creator was/were.

The 2021 version illustration was made by Jade Purple Brown.
The 2019 version illustration was made by Kervin Brisseaux.
The 2018 version illustration was made by Ori Toor and Vasjen Katro.

Other artworks:

Below you can also find way older illustrations spanning from Illustrator 1 to Illustrator CS2:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias.

Finalmente ¿sabrias como escogen a los diseñadores que realizaran dicha ilustración para cada año?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

y olvide mencionar también sobre como escogen el diseño que sera utilizado para ese año o si es libre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid I don't know 😞 It looks like Adobe randomly reaches out to artists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas Gracias!!! Me diste una enorme ayuda ,de verdad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have seen an application form somewhere on the internet where you could apply for designing splash screens. I can't find it.

You could search their "Discover" online mag for articles about past splash screens. I think it was in conjunction with one of them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines