Highlighted

image trace - exporting outline

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I cannot seem to figure out how to export the outlines from an image trace I did, and also how to control the line weight of the outline result. Can anyone help?

All the best,

T

Topics

Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

image trace - exporting outline

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I cannot seem to figure out how to export the outlines from an image trace I did, and also how to control the line weight of the outline result. Can anyone help?

All the best,

T

Topics

Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to release the trace from the layer to convert the contour to a separate object. Object --> Trace --> Realease is your friend. The export and stroke question are unclear, as you haven't expleined where you want to export to or what strokes you want/ need.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tio,

You have to expand the Image Trace. Have you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0