Image Tracing a White Image

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a font to use for my business.  I can't use it withing the Adobe products, therefore I created an image and uploaded it into Illustrator to convert it to a Vector format.  I have two versions of this text, a black text, and a white text.  I successfully converted the black text; however, when I perform the image trace for the white text, the text disappears completely.  How do I run this, without losing the text + make the background transparent?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export, Print and publish, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the trace on a black version of the text, and change the color in Illustrator afterwards.  

-- out of curiosity -- what kind of font will not work in Adobe applications?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible for you to show us this incident with a video? You can record screen videos using QuickTime.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines