Highlighted

Import Photoshop images

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a image that I made in Photoshop to Illustrator and I'm trying to make it the the lowest layer. Is there a control + alt +G in Illustrator?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import Photoshop images

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a image that I made in Photoshop to Illustrator and I'm trying to make it the the lowest layer. Is there a control + alt +G in Illustrator?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not much clear with your problem. But let me try, are you trying to place an image in the Illustartor in the lowest layer of the "Layer" panel?

Thanks

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Ctrl+Alt+G is the shortcut for clipping mask in Photoshop. In Illustrator, shortcut for making a clipping mask in Ctrl+7.

You can find all default shortcuts of Adobe Illustrator on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/default-keyboard-shortcuts.html

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines