Highlighted

Importing csv data to Illustrator CMYK Swatches

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find a script that will allow me to convert a csv file with CMYK values into Illustrator. I've tried a couple from a couple of contributors from the Adobe forums, but none of them are working. I'm using the current version of Illustrator. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing csv data to Illustrator CMYK Swatches

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find a script that will allow me to convert a csv file with CMYK values into Illustrator. I've tried a couple from a couple of contributors from the Adobe forums, but none of them are working. I'm using the current version of Illustrator. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please post a reference of the scripts you tried and mention what is not working.

perhaps you tried William script in this post, it expects r, g, b values though, you'll need to update it to work with cmyk.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/csv-to-swatch-library-script-problems/td-p/10915694?cid=1...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Resources