• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from Rhino to Illustrator causes lines to disappear

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import files from Rhino 6 into Illustrator and while I am importing 2D geometry with layers unlocked it seems as though some lines just randomly disappear when imported into illustrator. Is there a way to fix this issue without re-drawing the lines? 

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find the best route, is to 'make 2d drawing' within Rhino, that has a good set of options for what lines are included, then print to pdf from the top view 2d lines only. - if this is already what you're doing, then look at the settings in Rhino for the make 2d drawing for what it is including, like silhouette, hidden edges etc.and try print to pdf or export to pdf, depending on which route you are currebtly doing. also try export straight to illustrator format again from the 2d drawing that rhino has made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines