• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible de sauvegarder

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sur Illustrator 2021, la dernière version, je ne peux pas sauvegarder normalement. Je suis obligé de faire une copie.

Je n'ai plus les vignettes des derniers travaux ouverts sur la page d'acceuil. (FR)

----------------------------------

On Illustrator 2021, the latest version, I can't save normally. I am obliged to make a copy.

I no longer have the thumbnails of the last open works on the home page. (EN)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and critical info like to what drives/ folders you are actualyl trying to store your files nobody can tell you much. Start by verifying that you actualyl have sufficient file permissions/ user privileges for your chosen storage location. Anything more will require specific info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest 2021 version of Adobe Illustrator and I am running Windows 10. I just launched the program and it just got stuck loading modules. Attached is a screenshot.
I restart the program, but it doesn't want to create a new document or save a document normally, I have to make a copy.
All of my documents are in a folder on my computer.
So I uninstalled, then reinstalled, but nothing to do.
So I downloaded an old version (2020) and everything works there.
I do not understand that overnight it no longer works.
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the Adobe Cleaner tool between uninstalling and reinstalling?

You could also contact Customer Care to have them take a look into your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is this tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines