• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-App Tutorials for Illustrator CC

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to advance the instructions for the Illustrator CC in-app tutorials.  I click on the tutorial I want to do, and read the text.  I start doing the icon...but nothing changes in the "Learn" panel, and there's nothing to click for me to advance the text/tutorial.  

I'm completely mystified.  Could someone please tell me how to use these tutorials?  (I feel silly asking for a tutorial for a tutorial, but it's very infuriating.)  The screen capture below is the only screen I can get to pop up.  Thanks.

Greg5023_0-1610429255651.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Not a lot of people might even be able to tell, because the Learn panel is only active for people who marked themselves as Beginners when installing AND who are using the US version (I'm not even sure if it's available in all English versions).

Since the Learn panel pulls its content from the web, you might want to check if there's a Firewall, an antivirus or something like "Little Snitch" interfering and blocking communication coming in or pings going out from your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/tr/illustrator/tutorials.html?mv=product&mv2=ai#

You can follow the lessons here by visiting this address.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.  

That's fine as an alternative, but it doesn't really answer my question.  Are the in-app tutorials broken?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I see:

Screenshot 2021-01-13 085006.png

The tutorial template opens up and the Learn window has Previous/Next buttons to cycle through.

Which version of Illustrator are you using? What OS? Have you tried reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not a lot of people might even be able to tell, because the Learn panel is only active for people who marked themselves as Beginners when installing AND who are using the US version (I'm not even sure if it's available in all English versions).

Since the Learn panel pulls its content from the web, you might want to check if there's a Firewall, an antivirus or something like "Little Snitch" interfering and blocking communication coming in or pings going out from your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines