Highlighted

In Illustrator, can't I reset the settings with shortcut keys?

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??

I try Window 10 / macOS 15.5.5

window 10 => ctrl + alt + shift

macOS => Command + Option + Shift

These shortcuts didn't work!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Barbara Ash | Adobe Community Professional

Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) is correct. But you need Option+Command+Shift (macOS)

The timing is important. First quit Illustrator. Set your fingers on the keys but do not press down. Start Illustrator. Immediately after starting Illustrator press down on the keys. If the timing is correct, the shortcuts will work, but some people find it difficult to press at just the right time. If that is the case for you, you can always reset preferences in the Preferences dialog box.

image.png

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??

I try Window 10 / macOS 15.5.5

window 10 => ctrl + alt + shift

macOS => Command + Option + Shift

These shortcuts didn't work!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Barbara Ash | Adobe Community Professional

Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) is correct. But you need Option+Command+Shift (macOS)

The timing is important. First quit Illustrator. Set your fingers on the keys but do not press down. Start Illustrator. Immediately after starting Illustrator press down on the keys. If the timing is correct, the shortcuts will work, but some people find it difficult to press at just the right time. If that is the case for you, you can always reset preferences in the Preferences dialog box.

image.png

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0