Inking process

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there im new to illustrator and have done a short course on YouTube with Envato Tuts+ to pick up the basics, i know other programes in the Adobe suite pretty well Photoshop, Premier and the odd jobs on after effects and Audition. 

Im looking for material on inking processes for illustrator, i have learned about the pen and curviture tools to lay down the paths and the brush for changing the line weight and brush marks but find myself deselecting the path, having lines not meet or over lap and its still feeling really alien if someone could point me in the right direction i would be forever greatfull thanks. 😃

Jay 

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inking process

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there im new to illustrator and have done a short course on YouTube with Envato Tuts+ to pick up the basics, i know other programes in the Adobe suite pretty well Photoshop, Premier and the odd jobs on after effects and Audition. 

Im looking for material on inking processes for illustrator, i have learned about the pen and curviture tools to lay down the paths and the brush for changing the line weight and brush marks but find myself deselecting the path, having lines not meet or over lap and its still feeling really alien if someone could point me in the right direction i would be forever greatfull thanks. 😃

Jay 

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show what you are trying to do and what you are having trouble with?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Resources