Inquiries about illustrators

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

하윤5CAD_0-1613356538801.png

When I open the illustrator program, I will see a warning window like the picture above.

What should I do to solve it?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you can turn it off in Preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here since last update.

Could even not click the skip button: due to the windows-zoom of 250% it was out of the visible display-area and could also not be moved into the visible area.

Almost got stuck with this.

Had to set windows-zoom to 100%, open Illustrator and remove this useless setting.

Afterwards I set everything back and it was ok then.

(If you are working in a company, you have NO influence on what graphics driver is installed or that you want to update it. It is simply restricted and therefore not possible due to compony IT-guidelines.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I see this.....

I always go to my computer setting and see if there is an update for Windows.  Usually, there is.  After the update, it goes away.

This works for me 9 out 10 times! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

At least once a week I check for all updates our company has released for installation via central admin guidelines.

However, that one out of ten when you just get stuck is more of a pain then all 1000+ cases wich were fine.

Anyway... an error window should not be able to "hide" its buttons under any circumstances.

Either the message-window is automatically repositioned according to the display resolution an zomm settings etc. - or you can move it at least.

Not really an windows issue but an adobe one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines