• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Adobe Illustrator CC2020 on Windows 10 Build 1709

Explorer ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community.  Adobe Illustrator 24.x appears to be incompatible with Windows OS versions below 1803.  Please let me know if there is a workaround or service pack that will allow us to install versions of Adodbe Illustrator 24.x on Windows OS below 1803 until we can get the upgrade.  Please let me know if Adobe will develop patches for these systems in the mean time.   Thank you 

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator CC2020 (v24.x.x)  is not supported on Windows 10 Build 1709 as per system requirements given on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html
I'd suggest installing the CC2019(v23) on your machine. Please follow the instructions on the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html to do that.
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator CC2020 (v24.x.x)  is not supported on Windows 10 Build 1709 as per system requirements given on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html
I'd suggest installing the CC2019(v23) on your machine. Please follow the instructions on the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html to do that.
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Again AshutoshMishra, & Community, Due to the Covid-19 pandemic many users are unable to enter the office to upgrade their OS as normal.  Is there any way to get an older operating system (Windows 10, 1709) to work with a new release of PhotoShop (24.x) under these circumstances?  Even a temporary fix would be great.  I was really hoping that there was some work around that we can use until things get back to normal and we are able to upgrade systems.  Please let me know.  Thanks in Advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are changes in some libraries and files that require using that more contemporary build, happens the same on the OSX side.

It would take a lot of efforts to build (even if possible) time, people,..., and test and support it, for as many versions of operating systems.

I dont find any reason not to update regularly the OS, I will not push anyone to be the first in the block, but stay in a three years old version brings this kind of problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed.  Unfortunately there are times when, for business reasons, an organization may lag behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines