• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install AI on pc

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am installing my new pc. On my old pc I have AI. I also want to install this on my new pc. Problem is that I don't have a cd and I can't remember how I installed AI on my old pc. Can anyone help my with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator CC 2019, version 23.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There never was a CD for that version.

But the older installers are no longer offered in the CC app. 

You could also contact Customer Care and explain them the reasons why you need that old version (compatibility with old plugins etc.) https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (they are the only ones who would be able to give you a link to an installer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I agree with Monika here. Adobe Illustrator 2019 was available as a download. Since, you're going for a new machine, I'd recommend installing the latest version of the app. Please follow the instructions given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html) to install the app. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines