• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Illustrator CS6 suite on macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI folks I am trying to navigate the hair raising journey of getting a new computer. Thinking refurb so I can keep using my CS6 suite as I am not sure the new OS catalina and subscription software is for me. as I already run my software on 2 computers iMac and Macbook and as the CS6 suite is no longer supported how does one install the CS6 suite on the new computer? will it run if registration is required but it doesn't get recognised? anyone else out there been through this... it is all confusing for a non geek like me. 

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As suggested in earlier response, you will not be able to use Adobe CS6 on macOS Catalina. Adobe Illustrator CS6 was supported until macOS 10.9. You may find more information about it on this help article.

I'd recommend going for the latest version. You may also try the new app using this webpage.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi on new OS your cs6 will not get register....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As suggested in earlier response, you will not be able to use Adobe CS6 on macOS Catalina. Adobe Illustrator CS6 was supported until macOS 10.9. You may find more information about it on this help article.

I'd recommend going for the latest version. You may also try the new app using this webpage.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines