• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface language

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing some problems with my interface in which my properties are written in Mandarin and my remaining interface language is English(US). Please help me with the issue ASAP.Screenshot (5).png

Be cool, savage and positive! 😉
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system language settings and what installation language you chose nobody can tel lyou much. Simply looks like you are using a very specific combination of settings where there is no dedicated language pack available so the program reverts to default English.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system language setting is English(India) and my adobe package language setting is English(US). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry guys, the issue is solved. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the product and got the settings back to normal. Thank you for the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines