• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible layer bug problem

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a couple of recent times in which while doing college assignments the current layers, for some unclear reason, became invisible. I tried to try to solve it or make it visible again. But eventually, I solved it by creating a new file altogether.  What I was doing is that I had cross a part of the picture over the whiteboard square and this mysterious bug happened. Yet when I attempted to do something like that at other times, I hadn't had the same problem. 

So, I wonder what can possibly be the problem? Do you think I just have to start over like I had been doing or I should reinstall it? Is there really a possible effective solution to this odd issue? 
 Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator 2021 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One question:

Was the menu: View --> Trim View  active in these cases?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? How can it be involved in this bug problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I misunderstood your question:

… while doing college assignments the current layers, for some unclear reason, became invisible. I tried to try to solve it or make it visible again … What I was doing is that I had cross a part of the picture over the whiteboard square and this mysterious bug happened

By @Beverly5E9A

If so, then describe a bit more in detail with screenshots before and after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines