• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible text bug?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have come across this bug on 2 different machines now. I tried searching the forums but it seems nobody else has had this issue? It only happens every now and then, but there seem to be certain fonts that "disappear" (don't display properly.) I'm attaching a video to try and explain what I mean. In the video I create a text box with one font that "works" fine, then change it to the font that "disappears." The text is still in the text box, it just doesn't display that it is. But, what's even weirder is that when I try to expand the broken text, it creates a completely empty group, as if the text WASN'T there afterall. I feel like I'm going crazy, any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And to add, sometimes that font DOES work when creating a new text box, but then I go to resize it and it disappears on the screen, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the font itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines