• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Illustrator for Apple Silicon M1 available for update now?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I heard that Adobe has just launched updates for Apple Silicon M1 models : Lightroom Classic / Illustrator / InDesign. I just updated Lightroom, but for Illustrator and InDesign there are no updates popping up in my Creative Cloud app. Is it normal or anything wrong with my account? Is there anyone who already updated Illustrator and InDesign? (Tbh I'm quite impatient! haha) Thank you for your answer in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The first phase of Illustrator 25.3 (natively supported on M1) was released yesterday. The update will be rolled out in a phased manner and many of you might not see the updates as it has been made live for Australia, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Netherlands and Switzerland based Adobe IDs. We will be rolling out the updates to all soon. 

We'd request you to stay tuned for the updates and thanks in advance for your patience. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The updates might not have arrived in your country (they are made available in chunks). You could try and search for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The first phase of Illustrator 25.3 (natively supported on M1) was released yesterday. The update will be rolled out in a phased manner and many of you might not see the updates as it has been made live for Australia, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Netherlands and Switzerland based Adobe IDs. We will be rolling out the updates to all soon. 

We'd request you to stay tuned for the updates and thanks in advance for your patience. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines