• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is illustrator or Photoshop or indesign.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comrades. I am making a film with maps (About Anglo Zulu Wars). Lots of important maps with movement of assets and boundaries. That is going fine. We have the history accurately in our heads and on various images including in moving assets we have in our film. What i am try to do is lift out a still from the film. (easy) get it onto eg photo shop; make changes to how borders move, what colour things ares'; what order and how fast things happen and what zoom level to be at. I would have done this on paintshop pro but alas no Mac version. I have not found photoshop easy to work with but maybe I am trying to use the wrong Adobe programme. Should I be using Illustrator or indesign for what i am trying to do. Where is there a product despcription that will help me chose the right programme to use. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines