• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to remove the light bulb icon from the toolbar?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The title say it all, is there a way to remove the light bulb icon from the tool bar or disable at least the pop up from it?

Asset 1.png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the toolbar and you also can't remove it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toolbar or not, you understood what I said. My english is maybe not perfect, but for the sake of this worldwide community that is here to ask for help; please refrain from being that kind of person who NEEDS to correct every words and senteces from others. If you don't understand what someone says, ask for more details or explainations. In this particular situation you call me wrong but don't give the right word to use; this kind of behaviour is very unplaisant and simply unhelpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My English is neither. But it also doesn't matter, because it's not language related. The thing is called application bar and I'm pointing it out, because for the sake of this worldwide community it's important what things are called exactly.

You can find the naming of interface parts here: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/illustrator/user-guide.html/illustrator/using/workspace-basics.ug.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please remove this useless icon. It's getting very anoying to get multiple notifications while we work, or at least give us the option to remove every notfications, pop-ups, useless tours and such. At the end, the majority doesn't need those or couldn't care less about it, it's only annoying.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can raise request for this using below link

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree, get rid of the useless light bulb popups. The only options are "Remind later" or "OK", both bad options. There should be a third option that says "Don't remind me again".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines