Highlighted

Is there a shortcut key command for 'export'?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm just wondering if there is a shortcut command for the 'export' dialogue box?

The only information I seem to be bringing up in searches is 'exporting your shortcuts' to create custom shortcut keys.

Thanks in advance!

Zoe

Yes and No!

You have to create your own using the Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts command to enter your own shortcut.

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a shortcut key command for 'export'?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm just wondering if there is a shortcut command for the 'export' dialogue box?

The only information I seem to be bringing up in searches is 'exporting your shortcuts' to create custom shortcut keys.

Thanks in advance!

Zoe

Yes and No!

You have to create your own using the Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts command to enter your own shortcut.

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 02, 2012 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and No!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2012 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thanks for that Wade.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2012 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2012 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I would if there was something called "Keyboard Shortcuts" under Edit, which there isn't. Frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fuckinadude  schrieb

I guess I would if there was something called "Keyboard Shortcuts" under Edit, which there isn't. Frustrating.

This procedure does not work in your version of Illustrator?

Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator

Then please tell us which version, which system?

You might need to uninstall/reinstall

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yet in PP, it's simply Command+M. Why oh why oh why would it not just be the same for those 95% of us who use these programs in tandem. So frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But I can't put in any text into it. How do I enter the commands? Adobe.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Resources