Is there any good laptop for Adobe Illustrator?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!
I've recently bougth a laptop for Adobe Illustrator, but it didn't work great on it. It was freezing all the time during the work. I turned off the GPU Performance and it helped a little of bit, but I was expecting really clean and comfortable use.

The laptop is MSI GF65 i7-9750H/32GB/512/Win10X RTX2060. I thought it was enought for the Illustrator. I send back the computer and now I want to order a new one, but I've run out of ideas.
Can you help me with this? Maybe the last one was ok, but I had to something wiht it?
Thanks in advance for all your thoughts.

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with "not good enough for Illustrator". As with any hardware you have to take the time configuring everything. Most such computers almost always already have outdated drivers fresh out of the factory. That and of course a  a generic standard configuration. Your gaming-centric computer would likely be perfekt if only you dug deep enough and got rid of garbage like vendor-specific diagnostic tools that nobody needs, updated your drivers and spent some time in the various Windows system control sections to optimize energy behaviors, input responses and so on. Sure, it's annoying and tedious, but it's been that way for 40 years. Ultimately it comes down to this: You could buy an even better computer and still experience the same problems, so returning the one you had may be bit of a pointless exercise. Really not much else to say about it. you have to get yourself dirty with working out configuration stuff. This isn't something that will magically fix itself. Not on the laptop you had, not on whatever new one you may get.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with @Mylenium. In addition to the response given, I'd recommend checking out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/user-guide.html/in/illustrator/system-requirements.ug.html) to know system requirements for Adobe Illustrator. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines