• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there anybody using illustrator on remote MacOS using I pad and Parallels Access?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

I had been using Adobe tools mainly illustrator on MacOS for sometimes.

But since the whole world is migrating to "remote" nowadays, I am experimenting solution using parallels access to use my intel mac mini 2018 equipped with 64GRAM on ipad air LTE(latest Gen)x logitech combo touch keyboerd case.

I own MBP as well but I prefer to keep my Macs at my office to avoide cigarett smokes of my wife hanging around at my home.

Probably just using laptop might be easy and simple, but I hate the smoke getting sucked inside my machine.

I can accept that for iPad as a last resort, and I assume there should be some amount of folks in the situation of a kind.

Since the apps designed for iPadOS is a little different from OSX version, I prefer to go easy on my mustle memory.

Some shortcuts works fine, but when I shift+drag (also option+things) doesn't do it's job. 

I saw some people writing about the change since Photoshop CC2018, but it seems like not the same for Illustrator.

Any clue?

I guess it will be nice if we can figure out this workflow here, so that we can go nomad and let the main machine do the heavy lifting.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator isn't really made for this of work.

So if it's just the modifier keys, I would be glad that it works at all.

Totally unrelated: aren't you worried about the cigarette smoke in your lungs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines