Highlighted

Is there is any tool which make the distance equal among the object in adobe illustrator?

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create the clock icon in Adobe Illustrator. I have created 1-12 time slot icon, but the distance among them is not equally distributed it. Is there is any tool which can distribute the distance among them equally without messing the placement. Below is the image for clarification:

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there is any tool which make the distance equal among the object in adobe illustrator?

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create the clock icon in Adobe Illustrator. I have created 1-12 time slot icon, but the distance among them is not equally distributed it. Is there is any tool which can distribute the distance among them equally without messing the placement. Below is the image for clarification:

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a quick video of how to spread them out evenly, you basically just want to rotate and copy them at 30 degrees.

https://youtu.be/FB5uRoYBkw0?t=107

This is a quick tutorial on how to draw a simple clock in Adobe illustrator. This clock is made very simple so even a beginner can follow along. If you need ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this video. That's what not I was exactly looking but it helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I have found the answer is the post which you have shared so I am marking this as a correct answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Simmer1 LATEST
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Glad to help!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Resources