• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this a legit offer from Illustrator?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just got an email from "creativecloud@adobemailing.com" asking me if I would like to apply for the beta version of Illustrator for iPad Pro. I have gotten other emails from Creative Cloud and the icon attached to this email is not the same as the icon usually attached to Creative Cloud emails. 

Anyone know if this is a legit offer from Adobe? I have attached a screenshot of the questionable email.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Hi Randy,

Thanks for reaching out. I have checked with the product team. creativecloud@adobemailing.com email address is being used by product team for beta release of Adobe Illustrator for iPad. You may follow the instructions given to get access to the prerelease.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Randy,

Thanks for reaching out. I have checked with the product team. creativecloud@adobemailing.com email address is being used by product team for beta release of Adobe Illustrator for iPad. You may follow the instructions given to get access to the prerelease.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines