Issue downloading template in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When following along with a Illustrator tutorial, they had us practice using the free print templates in the Illustrator program. When I click to download the free template I get a message that says:

Licensing error. You cannot license this asset. Please contact your administrator to add Adobe Stock to your account. 

I am the administrator, however, I'm new to the adobe suite and perhaps I need to do something to make this work? My understanding is that I would have to buy an additional adobe stock membership in order to use these so called free templates? Can someone walk me through this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue downloading template in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When following along with a Illustrator tutorial, they had us practice using the free print templates in the Illustrator program. When I click to download the free template I get a message that says:

Licensing error. You cannot license this asset. Please contact your administrator to add Adobe Stock to your account. 

I am the administrator, however, I'm new to the adobe suite and perhaps I need to do something to make this work? My understanding is that I would have to buy an additional adobe stock membership in order to use these so called free templates? Can someone walk me through this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of license do you have? Maybe Team or Education?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2020 0
Resources