Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue scaling to actual size using an external display

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

As title suggests, I'm having a nightmare trying to get my new display to preview print files at the correct 'actual size' and hoping someone out there might be able to help.

Bit of context: I've got a new setup to help with remote working. Moved from a 27" 5K iMac to a 16" MacBook Pro and BenQ PD2720U (4K) display, I'm running Mac OS XI Big Sur and keep my Adobe programs up-to-date, currently Illustrator v25.1.

There's a few minor annoyances getting the two to work seamlessly (sometimes I use the laptop only and have to reset the display preferences when I connect the display), but one thing is driving me crazy...

I'm working on a few print documents at the moment and whenever I hit CMD+1 (working from the monitor) to view in actual size, it always appears extremely small. When I use the laptop only, the actual size view size is fine.

It's worked a handful of times (so I know it's capable of scaling correctly) but the majority of the time, it just won't have it.

I'm also having the same issue with InDesign. Can anyone help?

Much appreciated. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?